Rasa-core and Rasa-nlu has requirement of jsonschema 2.6, but jupyterlab-server has requirement of jsonschema 3.0.1

I am setting up a chatbot application using the attached Installation.txt file. While installing, I get error ERROR: jupyterlab-server 1.0.0 has requirement jsonschema>=3.0.1, but you’ll have jsonschema 2.6.0 which is incompatible.

If I change the version of jsonschema in installation.txt to 3.0.1, I get the below error, while installing: ERROR: rasa-nlu 0.15.0 has requirement jsonschema~=2.6, but you’ll have jsonschema 3.0.1 which is incompatible. ERROR: rasa-core 0.14.4 has requirement jsonschema~=2.6, but you’ll have jsonschema 3.0.1 which is incompatible.Installation.txt (762 Bytes)

Hi @aravindan84,

rasa-core and rasa-nlu are now part of rasa. The old, individual libraries are not longer maintained (hence the old versions). Please use GitHub - RasaHQ/rasa: 💬 Open source machine learning framework to automate text- and voice-based conversations: NLU, dialogue management, connect to Slack, Facebook, and more - Create chatbots and voice assistants which is actively maintained and includes everything the old libraries could do + a ton of new features.

I just saw that rasa also includes jsonschema~=2.6. Will create an issue for updating them.

Thank you very much Tobias. Can you please let me know the Issue# once it is created, so that I can check the status?