Reading the documentation I found nothing of how to implement a multiple chatbots without having to copy and paste code and upload a different server (or container).
What I want to do is this:
- I have several clients that use the system.
- For each customer will have an isolated chatbot, which will respond only to that customer (identified by a token or tenant ID, for example).
- Then the client enters the system, sets up questions and answers, intentions, etc.
- The chatbot for that customer is trained and made available.
- Compared to watson, would be one Assistant per customer.
Can anyone help me with this? I am using the django framework.