Misaligned entity annotation for time complexity(O(n))

UserWarning: Misaligned entity annotation in message ‘space complexity is O(n)’ with intent ‘complexities’. Make sure the start and end values of entities in the training data match the token boundaries (e.g. entities don’t include trailing whitespaces or punctuation).

This is my intent

## intent:complexities

@akelad @stephens Please help. How do I resolve this?

Parenthesis and square brackets are used in the NLU to designate entities and entity example data.

Not sure how you’d get around that. But you can find more information on the format here: Training data format

Tip: When posting, start and end code blocks with three ` characters on a separate line. That way the text isn’t interpreted as markdown, and we can see all you post.

1 Like

The warning is because you’re markdown syntax is invalid. You would need to quote the use of parenthesis. For example:

- [O\(nlogn\)](complexity)
1 Like

This is again giving me the same warning. @stephens

UserWarning: Misaligned entity annotation in message 'O\(nlogn\)' with intent ‘complexities’. Make sure the start and end values of entities in the training data match the token boundaries (e.g. entities don’t include trailing whitespaces or punctuation).

Hi @RBenjaminfranklin , did you find solution to this problem. I am facing something similar, in case of examples like below tokenization is probably not working:

5’-7’ 100"-120"