When I try to deploy with the helm the pv is pending and does not create:
- kubectl create ns rasax
- kubectl config set-context --current --namespace=rasax
- helm install rasa rasa-x/rasa-x
- data-rasa-postgresql-0 Pending standard 11s
- data-rasa-rabbit-0 Pending standard 11s
- rasa-rasa-x-claim Pending standard 11s
- redis-data-rasa-redis-master-0 Pending standard 11s
- kubectl get pv
- No resources found in rasax namespace.
If I create the pv manually, I don’t have write permission. Has anyone ever experienced this ? Could you help me please?