Dear Rasa @community,
I am a student at the Freie Universität Berlin. For a few months now, my team and I have been working with Rasa. In the context of a student project, we would like to conduct interviews.
What is the student project about?
- Context-based chatbots have become part of everyday life, but little is known about how they can be managed in practice. Our team is particularly interested in different design principles and which ones are particularly relevant for “context-based” chatbots. To uncover these design principles, we conduct interviews. A more detailed description of the project can be given in the interview.
Who can be considered as an interview partner?
- The main focus is currently on people who are active in the environment of chatbots.
- It does not matter if you have experience in frameworks like Rasa.
- The interviews are conducted as Skype interviews. With Berlin residents also gladly on site.
- The interview lasts 15 to 25 minutes.
If you are interested in the research/student project or if you are willing to give me an interview I would be very happy to receive an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!