Issues with Rasa Interactive

Not sure if this had been posted before. Full disclosure, I am very, very new to chatbots and came from a design background, so I apologize in advanced if my questions seem elementary.

So, currently, I am struggling with Rasa Interactive. First issue… I tried to run Rasa Interactive in several iterations of my chatbot, however the story_graph.dot file does not get generated every time… why?

The second issue… Rasa Interactive takes a very, very long time to process. Not sure if that is normal.

Thank you in advance for helping me out! And I apologize again for asking stupid questions here!

Hi @Eli, how many stories do you have? The reason it takes so long is that the visualization has to load all the trackers and go down the possible paths to visualize the stories. We noticed this and tried to fix it here: Interactive training improvements by wochinge · Pull Request #4803 · RasaHQ/rasa · GitHub which was only last week and hasn’t been cut into a release yet.

I tried to run Rasa Interactive in several iterations of my chatbot, however the story_graph.dot file does not get generated every time… why?

Can you clarify what happens here?

Hi @erohmensing ! Thank you so much for looking into the interactive issue! As for the story graph, I can’t seem to reproduce the issue anymore… but I will screenshot it next it happens and let the Rasa devs know first thing!!

Thanks again!

Yes definitely let us know if it appears again! :slight_smile: