Here is what I am trying to do:
- Ask one of the questions in a form, which allows entity recognition,
- Set a rule for FAQ intent, which can handle FAQ questions during user filling the forms.
The issue is:
If no matter I set the faq intent use_entities true or false:
- faq: use_entities: true
It will fill the form slots with that entity.
- if I ask in form: do you have any fever?
- if the user ask: what is fever?
- The form’s fever slot will be filled and move to the next question.
I’ve tried to create a customized FormAction class that extended from FormAction, by overwriting the function: “extract_required_slot,” and customize the “name” function to return the form name. however, only the original extract_required_slot in the original FormAction is called. My customized FormAction never be reached.
Any tips can solve the issue?