How to filter information gets from Trackstore that stored in SQLTrackerStore?

So I use dialect: mysql+pymysql to store information from Trackstore.

I would like to filter the information that will be saved inside my DB.

For example the action_session_start action_name has data like this:

{"event": "action", "timestamp": 1659434492.139648, "metadata": {"model_id": "cf5405eaad3f4ff991934467dd335f31"}, "name": "action_session_start", "policy": null, "confidence": 1.0, "action_text": null, "hide_rule_turn": false}

I only want to store confidence level.

You shouldn’t try to modify the tracker store since Rasa relies on this information. If you want your own copy of the tracker that is customized for your own use, you should configure an event broker. You can then read the event broker queue and write the filtered data to your own datastore.

There’s no way to intercept Rasa’s process of transfering data from TrackStore into DB?

Or if there’s a way to run an action everytime… Let’s say the customer disconnect. I can make an action that filter information.

I find no info on how to read Event Broker queue, can you help?

There’s no way to intercept Rasa’s process of transfering data from TrackStore into DB?

Yes, you can make any changes you want to the source code here but I don’t recommend this.

I find no info on how to read Event Broker queue

It’s in the docs here and I have a blog post that includes step by step setup of an event broker here.