How to connect rasa with telegram

how to connect rasa with telegram

It is pretty straightforward. You can create a Telegram bot and add its credentials in the credentials.yml file.

It is explained very well in this doc: Telegram from Rasa.

For a walk through video, you can check this Rasa Masterclass video (Ep #11 - Rasa Masterclass) Connecting an assistant to external messaging channels - YouTube

Hope that helps!

Hey @navendu-pottekkat iI have one question regarding RASA nlu model.Since when I run rasa shell nlu on the command line it returns a JSON output of all the intents,entities in the sentence passed as a query.So i wanted to ask is there a way we can get that JSON output while running in RASA X in local server? PLease answer it’ll be really helpful

i see it but the peoblem is the dns that i dont get it,i can get the tokens from telegram botfather but the dns dont know why and how???

You need to run Rasa or Rasa X on a server –> Get a domain for that address –> and use that address like this:

webhook_url: "https://your_url.com/webhooks/telegram/webhook"

Also for it to work you need HTTPS encryption otherwise it will not work with Telegram.

The masterclass video clearly explains this if you are still confused.

does getting a domain costs?

Yes, it will cost some money(not very much unless your domain is really popular) to get the domain and you can get an SSL Certificate for free which will move your domain from HTTP to HTTPS.

You would need a domain and the SSL certificate to connect to the Telegram platform. All these are shown in the Masterclass video.

thats the problem …my country card is only available in my country not in other country

You can use that. You will surely have options to get a domain in your country.

nop…never…not paypal or visa or any online payment even not available in our country

I do not know if there is a workaround for that. You can check for other ways from a domain provider. I would suggest you try that. There would be some way!

okay will try if there are any free ways

do u know anything about data cleaning by the way??