Getting started with Rasa

Having the same issues as above:

#pip install -U rasa_core

Produces the following error:

"Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow==1.12.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 11)) (from versions: )

No matching distribution found for tensorflow==1.12.0 (from -r requirements.txt (line 11))"

I have seen people have this issue when running it with either Python 2 or using 32-bit Python version. Can you double check that you are not using one of them too?

I tried “pip3 install -U rasa_core” which I think uses python3. still seeing the same error.

I was running an Ubuntu 32-bit OS, reinstalled the 64-bit version. Now the Rasa core installs without issue.

@vignesk70 have you already resolved it? As I also see the same issue on Mac. Have similar OS version + both python 2 (bundled) / 3 (brew) installed. The same error using pip / pip3.

UPDATE: folks please update your documentation, as it seems like only 3.6 python is currently supported. Note that 2.7 is usually OS-bundled, and 3.7 is the latest one. Neither of these 2 allows installing rasa core. It might be a very disappointing first impression, as people fail to install software from the very beginning.

I am using python 3.7 hence as you mentioned it only supports 3.6 then I guess it’s the reason for the failure. I have not been able to proceed unfortunately

It was an assumption according to this thread. But how did you fix your initial issue then?

The quickest way to get started with RASA. Refer this Blog - Build a chatbot with Rasa stack — The Beginners Guide - Medium

Is it possible to install Rasa on Windows? Am I supposed to run the pip install through the default Command Prompt? In the tutorial’s first step, I get an error message saying that ‘cat’ is unrecognized.

Please help. I’m new to this and all explanations are too advanced for me to understand.

i am facing issues in starting rasa shell in linux, giving error illegal instruction, please helpme out

I am running mine on Ubuntu AWS and I get this error; AttributeError: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘SSL_ST_INIT’ on this line; pip install -r requirements.txt

你好 有中文的对话系统推荐吗

I had similar issue, when I downgraded Python (from 3.8 to 3.7) the issue was resolved. Maybe the moderator can comment on the issue regarding python version and the current version of rasa framework. I use env, if you have issues with - let me know.

I tried to dabble with version 1.1.8. Getting following error when go for a test drive: TypeError: _run_response_middleware() got an unexpected keyword argument ‘request_name’ 2020-01-06 18:19:20 ERROR asyncio - Task exception was never retrieved

Let me know which version after 1.x is stable to use in production level.

I am using venv python 3.7.4, pip3 20.1 While trying to install rasa stack using: pip3 install rasa-x --extra-index-url Simple Index (copied from rasa handbook eposode#1, I am getting ERROR related to TensorFlow: <<< ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow<2.2,>=2.1 (from rasa<2.0.0,>=1.9.5->rasa-x) (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for tensorflow<2.2,>=2.1 (from rasa<2.0.0,>=1.9.5->rasa-x)

Any help is appreciated.

Hi, Which version of python and pip are required to install rars stack on wndows 10? I am getting tensorflow related errors like the following:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow<2.2,>=2.1 (from rasa<2.0.0,>=1.9.5->rasa-x) (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for tensorflow<2.2,>=2.1 (from rasa<2.0.0,>=1.9.5->rasa-x)

I am using Python 3.7.4, pip3 20.1 & windows10

How to validate the form values before submitting to API server? I was following “Rasa master Class - Episode #8” A typo in facility type

nusring home

instead of

nursing home

I got the below error. How to solve this?

Setting up Python proved tricky for me. I solved the problem by using Docker:

docker pull rasa/rasa:1.10.1-full

# run the container as the current user (non-root)
alias rasa="docker container run --rm -it -v $(pwd):/app --user 1000:1000 rasa/rasa:1.10.1-full"

# now just use it
rasa init --no-prompt
rasa shell

Hey everyone.

I am getting an error when using pretrained_embbedings_spacy pipeline linked to Lithuanian language.

In spacy it has one pretrained model https://spacy.io/models/lt and I am loading and linking it and pipeline does not give any errors.

The “rasa train nlu” gives me error: “ValueError: Input contains NaN, infinity or a value too large for dtype(‘float64’).”

When using pyCharm or Jupyter Notebooks, examining the Lithuanian text with spacy, using the same loaded lithuanian model works just fine - it gives me POS’es and entity labels.

I have a feeling that it has something to do with encoding, but I am not sure how to change encoding in this spacy pipeline of Rasa.

The other supervised_embeddings pipeline works fine

Hello, I am fairly new to Rasa. I have to develop a chatbot that will answer queries based on the data from a csv file which holds details of tweets of a certain hashtag. for eg: if I ask the ask the bots how many followers a certain user has the bot has to reply with the follower count of that user from the csv file. I’m confused as to how to get the user name from the bot. actions.py (1.4 KB) domain.yml (797 Bytes) nlu.md (1.0 KB) stories.md (623 Bytes)