Filling multiple slots at the same time with FormAction and dynamic buttons in template?

@akelad @amn41 So can the Rasa form can fill multiple slots from a single utterance if they are defined in slot mappings, even though there is a single “requested_slot”? It seems that “requested_slot” allows only that requested slot to be filled - or could multiple slots be filled if the mappings are defined?

I would like my form to be able to recognize a multi-intent and fill slots according to the actions of its constituent intents.

I noticed that if I receive a multi-intent like intent_inform_vehicleCount+inform_countTime, and the requested_slot is “vehicleCount” which is mapped in the form as {"vehicleCount": [self.from_entity(entity="number", intent="inform_vehicleCount"), However, it is unclear how to also allow it to fill the countTime slot from +inform_countTime if this slot is not “requested” by the form. Is there any way to add a requested_slot according to the incoming intent, so that a dual intent could fill two slots at once?

I would be really glad to help to try to implement this feature, but I’d really benefit from discussing the problem with someone to discuss the several places in the code that would require changes to fix this