Hi All! I get a similar error with: “…‘CountVectorizer’ object has no attribute ‘vocabulary_’”. I has it only I change in my config file 1 parametr: min_ngram. When I have “min_ngram=1” works correct, but when I train with more value than one I get errors. Anyone know how you can train a model with min_ngram larger than 1? Thank You, Iwona
IwonaW
(Iwona )
6
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| CountVectorizer warnings | 5 | 1241 | April 3, 2020 | |
| sklearn.exceptions.NotFittedError: Vocabulary not fitted or provided | 2 | 333 | October 9, 2020 | |
| Unable to train CountVectorizer for message attribute response | 2 | 1260 | September 16, 2019 | |
| WhitespaceTokenizer ignored from pipeline | 0 | 380 | April 17, 2022 | |
| Exception: Failed to validate component CountVectorsFeaturizer. Missing property: 'tokens' | 7 | 1036 | February 29, 2020 |