Default Answer

hey rasa friend i have a issue, i try to create a default answer to my bot when those not have response i try to create a custon fallback actions how appears in

https://rasa.com/docs/core/fallbacks/#fallbacks

but appears this `C:\Users\capitalminds\Desktop\oncloud365>py -m rasa_core_sdk.endpoint --actions actions 2019-04-04 16:55:32 INFO main - Starting action endpoint server… 2019-04-04 16:55:32 ERROR rasa_core_sdk.executor - Failed to register package ‘actions’. Traceback (most recent call last): File “C:\Users\capitalminds\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\rasa_core_sdk\executor.py”, line 144, in register_package self._import_submodules(package) File “C:\Users\capitalminds\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\rasa_core_sdk\executor.py”, line 131, in import_submodules package = importlib.import_module(package) File "C:\Users\capitalminds\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\importlib_init.py", line 126, in import_module return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level) File “”, line 994, in _gcd_import File “”, line 971, in _find_and_load File “”, line 955, in _find_and_load_unlocked File “”, line 665, in _load_unlocked File “”, line 678, in exec_module File “”, line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed File “C:\Users\capitalminds\Desktop\oncloud365\actions.py”, line 3, in from rasa.core.events import ( ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘rasa’ 2019-04-04 16:55:32 INFO main - Action endpoint is up and running. on (‘0.0.0.0’, 5055)

` regards :wink:

This looks like you are having an issue with the versions you are using. the newest master has rasa.core and rasa.nlu while before we were referring to rasa_core and rasa_nlu. Which versions are you using? (run pip list | grep rasa) Maybe try pip uninstall rasa and install it again pip install rasa if you are using the newest version.

hello @pwessel i solved it training the fallback default action with other name and that solve the problem