- Rasa X version: 0.22.2 (CE)
- Server: Ubuntu 16.04
I’m deploying Rasa X to server. I followed the docs.
- cd /etc/rasa
- sudo docker-compose down
- sudo certbot certonly
- sudo cp /etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.example.com/privkey.pem /etc/rasa/certs/
- sudo cp /etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.example.com/fullchain.pem /etc/rasa/certs/
- sudo docker-compose up -d
Now http doesn’t work, it’s not trying to redirect to https and https does not work.
- I’m using Azure and ports are open(22, 80, 443).
- I have not made any changes to docker-compose.yml
Did i do something wrong when installing or should i edit some files?