Big annoying log message when loading domain

rasa-core
(Patrick Da Silva) #1

Hi, I am playing around with domains because I need to manage the data surrounding the bot properly, and whenever I make a call to the merge function of the domain class, I get a huge (I mean, HUGE) log message :

[15:00:11] [__init__.py] [DEBUG] [Line Number : 1882] loaded modules: ['builtins', 'sys', '_frozen_importlib', ...

spanning over hundreds of lines. It is completely useless, so it would be nice if we could make it disappear so I could see the rest of the (much more relevant) logs when running this command. It doesn’t seem to come directly from Rasa but rather from something Rasa imported. I gave it a try for a few hours but I get lost in the code and I am not that familiar with the logging structure of Rasa. Does anyone know why this happens, and how we could try to fix it? That would be absolutely fantastic.

Thanks!

(Ella Rohm-Ensing) #2

Hey @PatrickDS, I’ve never seen this issue before. If possible could you provide the entire output including the commands (maybe in an attachment if its so long :sweat_smile:) and any custom code you’re running so we can try to replicate it or find the source?