I can finally share something that I’ve been working on a new course for the Rasa community!
As of today, we’re launching our “understanding deployments” course. It’s an 8-part course and you’ll see new episodes appear on Youtube as of today. The goal of this course won’t be to show you how to run the deployment commands, rather it will be a course that teaches you about all the tools that a Rasa deployment relies on. It will teach you just enough Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm to understand what is happening under the hood.
You can find the playlist on Youtube and the release dates for the videos are listed below.
- Introduction to the Course - Monday 6th September 2021 - link
- Introduction to Docker - Wednesday 8th September 2021 - link
- Premade Docker Containers - Thursday 9th September 2021 - link
- Why do we need Kubernetes - Friday 10th September 2021 - link
- How Kubernetes Works - Monday 13th September 2021 - link
- Running Kubernetes Locally - Wednesday 15th September 2021 - link
- Why do we need Helm - Thursday 16th September 2021 - link
- Using Helm to Install Rasa X on Kubernetes - Friday 17th September 2021 - link
We hope that this course makes it fun for folks to learn more about the technology that Rasa builds on top of. Happy learning!