Adding HTML form elements in RASA

Hi there, I just wanted to know if RASA has other html form elements like input box,checkbox, radio button those of the UI elements which can be incorporated inside the RASA domain.yml template just like the buttons. Is there any of those features available in RASA.

templates: utter_greet: text: “Hey! How are you?” buttons: title: “great” payload: “great” title: “super sad” payload: “super sad”

So what if i want a radio button instead of simple button. Also some other HTML elements like a tooltip.I hope someone has the solution for this scenario. Thanks in advance

Hi @Anand_Menon, these elements are highly dependent on the output channel, so you would have to create your own custom channel to support outputting these elements to your channel and receiving and parsing the input.

hi, can you please provide some samples

In what channel are you both trying to interact with your bots? E.g. @Anand_Menon radio buttons are not currently supported in any channels like slack or facebook since those channels themselves don’t support them. Are you planning on using your bot in your own output channel that already supports these html elements in the messaging part of whatever platform?

can we use radio button with ms teams ?if yes, could you please share some sample code