About the Rasa X category

(Juste) #1

Ask questions, join discussions and share your feedback on Rasa X! :rocket:

1 Like
(JG) #2

Thanks!! :slight_smile: really exicted to try out the Rasa X

(Akela Drissner) #3

Just as an fyi, the install link on our docs is wrong (being fixed as we speak). Please use this one:

pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

(JG) #4

hi @akelad I had tried the above commnd but still it show the error

(JG) #5

hey @akelad I had fixed the issue now it working fine, just uninstall the rasa-x and installed it again, everything works fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes
(Adrian Humphrey) #6

Running Rasa X inside of the moodbot example gives me this stacktrace.

Process SpawnProcess-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/Cellar/python/3.6.5_1/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py", line 258, in _bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "/usr/local/Cellar/python/3.6.5_1/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.6/lib/python3.6/multiprocessing/process.py", line 93, in run
    self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/cli/x.py", line 74, in _rasa_service
    jwt_method=args.jwt_method,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/run.py", line 135, in serve_application
    input_channels, cors, auth_token, enable_api, jwt_secret, jwt_method, port=port
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/run.py", line 85, in configure_app
    rasa.core.channels.channel.register(input_channels, app, route=route)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/channels/channel.py", line 75, in register
    app.blueprint(channel.blueprint(handler), url_prefix=p)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/channels/telegram.py", line 243, in blueprint
    out_channel.setWebhook(self.webhook_url)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/telegram/bot.py", line 65, in decorator
    result = func(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/telegram/bot.py", line 2070, in set_webhook
    result = self._request.post(url_, data, timeout=timeout)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/telegram/utils/request.py", line 309, in post
    headers={'Content-Type': 'application/json'})
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/telegram/utils/request.py", line 223, in _request_wrapper
    raise BadRequest(message)
telegram.error.BadRequest: Bad webhook: failed to resolve host: name or service not known

Then it opens the browser with the url http://localhost:5002/login?username=me&password=j1cc09Xh6dOZ

However, the browser is giving me a 404 not found for the login route.

(Will Reid) #7

I need some help server side, and/or a troubleshooting page. I installed no problem, my ip address brings up my Rasa X instance, but can’t change the password, I think it is wrong as well (the command is create) and I cannot click on sign in or anything else. It says I need to fill out the entire form? Any ideas?

http://178.128.185.79

(Akela Drissner) #8

@adrianhumphrey111 hmm it seems to be trying to run a telegram webhook, can you make sure that section is commented out in the credentials.yml if you’re not using it?

(Adrian Humphrey) #9

You are right, I commented it out and I am still getting a 404 error in the browser visiting the url that is spits out.

The server is running at http://localhost:5002/login?username=me&password=ekpKs7OPGNa4

(Akela Drissner) #10

Can you show me your logs?

(rianne) #11

I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I think it can be seen as a question / feedback.

When I want to go to interactive learning, I can only copy a story from the beginning. So from the restart until a certain point inside that story. Is it, or can it be made possible to copy only a part of a story to interactive learning?

I’ll show what I mean with an example.

----- start of a story -----

1. U: Hey
  2. Bot: Hello
  3. U: Bye
  4. Bot: See you!
  5. U: Hello
  6. Bot: Hello
  7. U: How are you?
  8. Bot: I’m fine, thank you
  9. U: What is your name?
  10. B: I don’t have a name yet

— start of a new story —

I can now only copy the story starting at 1, however I would like the story to start at sentence 5 and do the interactive learning from there.