Grab the NLU training dataset!

I use anaconda in win10 to set up a virtual environment and installing all required components. Otherwise conflicting versions of all kinds of packages can mess with each other. I suggest you do the same. Set up a anaconda virtual environment with python 3.6 and add the requirements.txt components. Do not bother with make, just find the python command in the MAKEFILE and run that. I will not go into detail about how to do all that, you’re gonna have to do some googling and reading.

Thanks @AllBecomesGood. That is indeed what I’m doing: Anaconda in Win10 and i added the requirements.txt components. I will try again tonight starting Anaconda in admin mode and using the pyhton commands i Find in makefile.

Hello Juste, I’m new to study rasa to build a bot. I start from “starter-pack-rasa-stack” I have an error when running the last command “make cmdline” as below. can you advise?

Bot loaded. Type a message and press enter (use ‘/stop’ to exit): Your input -> hello Exception in thread Thread-1: Traceback (most recent call last): File “/etc/python3.6/lib/python3.6/threading.py”, line 916, in _bootstrap_inner self.run() File “/etc/python3.6/lib/python3.6/threading.py”, line 864, in run self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs) File “/etc/python3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_core/channels/console.py”, line 114, in record_messages for response in bot_responses: File “/etc/python3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_core/channels/console.py”, line 73, in send_message_receive_stream r.raise_for_status() File “/etc/python3.6/lib/python3.6/site-packages/requests/models.py”, line 940, in raise_for_status raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self) requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 503 Server Error: Service Unavailable for url: http://10.7.210.143

I couldn’t install rasa nlu in my pc its showing an error :Failed building wheel for twisted

HI @Juste, I am facing one problem when handling multiple entities. I posted a question but i didn’t get any response. Please help me to find the solution to this problem You can find my post here How to map multiple items and their quantities rasa x